Farm Stay Policy
– Check-in after 15:00
– Check-out before 12:00
Please let us know if you need to check in early. If there are no other guests, we should be able to do it. Same with late checkout.
Breakfast: time is 08:00-10:00
We usually served Rice Soup or Eggs with Pork. We also have bread, butter, yam, coffee, cocoa, and tea.
Lunch & Diner menus are also available in the same location.
Lunch: Please order lunch 1 hour in advance.
Diner: Please order set menus and other made-to-order dishes before 14:00 and start serving 17:00-18:00
The kitchen is usually closed at 17:00 unless there are advance orders. Our kitchen stays open no later than 21:00.
Quiet time 22:00-06:00
Please respect other families and keep sound to a minimum from 10 PM to about 6 AM. We’re all in need of a good night’s sleep.
Please do not forget and leave anything behind after you check out. It is quite difficult for our staff to ship forgotten items to you. The town or nearest post is about 10 km away.
Always check inside your room before leaving.
The cost of return shipping is 150+ shipping fee. This includes the time and transportation into town.
Damaged towels, linens, and blanket covers need to be replaced at the guest’s expense. You may take the damaged items home at your convenience. Prices for items in the room are posted in the room.
Damaged is defined as any ripped or dirty stained beyond normal machine washable. This means we have to use a special solution to remove the stained spot. Our staff will need to purchase a special solution to remove the stain.
🐕🦺 Dog Rules:
We are a dog-friendly farm stay. We love to see dogs run around our farm. We also have our own dogs who roam around the farm looking cute and chasing away dangerous animals such as snakes. Farm dogs do have a purpose. In order to be harmonious with your dogs and ours, please obey the following rules.
🐕🦺 On the farm:
1. Keep your dog on a leash at all times. There are kids running around all the time which may cause some aggression on the dog.
2. Pick up your dog’s droppings when you walk them around. Yes, it does biodegrade, but at a considerable time. It is an annoyance to other guests.
3. For dog dropping, we have plastic bags and gloves available for purchase. Please ask our staff.
4. Never leave your dog unattended, especially when you give them a meal. Dogs become aggressive when there are strange dogs around. Farm dogs will also become aggressive to fight for food.
🐕🦺 In your room:
1. Please bring all necessary items for your pet. We do not provide.
2. Dogs ARE NOT allowed on the bed or on the guests’ blankets.
3. Please keep them quiet during the night.
🐕🦺 In the dining area:
1. Dogs are no longer allowed in the dining area. You can tie them on the tree right outside the lounge, while he/she waits for you to dine.